Sunday, December 4, 2011
Buying Fresh Vegetables and Saving Money
We went to Jungle Jim's in Fairfield today and purchased a lot of fresh fruit and vegetables and saved a lot of money. We bought everything that was "discounted" and on the clearance rack. I froze limes and lemons. And I also am going to freeze green beans, asparagus and broccoli. Quick and easy time saver!! We purchased everything at amazing prices! The cashier said that the new one in Eastgate will open in June!! Can't wait!!
- Go Haiti Mission Trip
- Virtual Couponing Classes
- 1-1-11 List of Coupons!! Great deals!!!
- One Life Won
- 2012 Insert Schedule!!
- Free Books for Kindle!!!!
- Get ready for great inserts Jan 1, 2012
- Extreme Couponing Tips from TLC
- Organizing your binder
- Are you afraid that you won't make it to buy your ...
- Saving To Serve: Coupon Train
- Stockpiling 101 Class Coming to Maysville
- 12-11-11 Coupon Preview
- All You Magazine Deal!!!
- 12-11 Coupon Preview- Red Plum
- Coupon Insert Schedule
- Do you like to save money at CVS and Walgreens???
- Snuggle Coupon anyone????
- Kroger Coupon/Sale Matchup for week of 12-5-11
- Buying Fresh Vegetables and Saving Money
- Great idea for birthday parites!!
- Love a smoothie!!
- I love cupcakes...can you imagine Pineapple upside...
- Great Holiday and Time Saving Idea!!!
- Are you ready to start your stockpile?
- Are you ready to dumpster dive?
- ▼ December (26)